The School of Business, Economics and Law (SBEL) at the University of Gothenburg is a well-established provider of executive education, enabling leaders and executives in the private and public sectors to develop new capabilities, relevant to driving the continued success of their operations.
Starting early 2019, we are proud to propose a set of Open-enrolment Programmes added to our executive education portfolio, complementing our leading Executive MBA programme, accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), and our portfolio of Custom Programmes.
Participating to any of our open-enrolment programmes you will:
- Learn to manage complex strategic and operational realities within the chosen topic
- Experience an in-depth update on the latest management research findings
- Combine academic rigour with practical relevance, applied through tools and methods used
- Enables benchmarking with other industries through interaction in the group of
Open-enrolment programmes are 2-3 days long and designed specifically for business leaders and executives, who need to accelerate their niche competence development within a chosen topic, while managing a lack of time available for their personal competence development. Deliveries take place in English or Swedish.
What sets us apart
The Gothenburg executive education open-enrolment portfolio differs from other programmes in the market:
- As an executive education provider, the quality of our programme deliveries is based on our School’s Triple Crown accreditation. We are proud to be the only such business school in Sweden and one of only 90 in the world
- Programme lecturers are leading researchers from SBEL and from our partner universities worldwide
Our portfolio will grow over time. The following programmes are already available for sign-up:
More information about each programme and sign-up coming soon.