• Bachelor’s degree or extensive work experience and professional achievement equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
• Undergraduate studies in business administration are not a mandatory requirement for applicants
• A minimum of three years of relevant managerial experience is required
• All applicants are required to have full financial sponsorship from their employers
With implementation in focus, the Gothenburg Executive MBA programme strengthens the participants’ managerial skills and enhances their business acumen. With the Executive MBA programme, the participants can take their next career steps with confidence. Our programme enhances organisational learning and provides a career boost for the participant and a solid investment for the sponsoring organisation.
Read more here.
The programme fee is 435 000 SEK, excluding VAT. This fee includes lectures, supervision and all mandatory study literature. It also includes refreshments and lunches. Travel and accommodation costs where applicable are not included in the programme fee. This applies to the recurring on campus sessions, the three-day, off-campus leadership workshop and the two separate one-week residencies in China and India.
Our participants need to be fully sponsored by their employers. A non-refundable tuition reservation fee (10%) is required upon acceptance to the programme. The remaining tuition will be paid in two equal instalments at the start of the programme and the start of the second term.
Are you an entrepreneur with your own company already up and running? Then you can apply for a scholarship from the Knut & Ragnvi Jacobsson family foundation to cover your costs while on the Executive MBA programme.
The foundation was set up in 2012 to fund a wide range of competence development efforts for successful entrepreneurs and researchers. More information (in Swedish only) about how to apply is found at the web site of the foundation.
Read more here: http://www.familjenjacobssonsstiftelse.se/
How to apply
1. Complete the Application Form
2. Obtain a Letter of Nomination from your employer
3. Submit your current C.V. with a description of your current areas of responsibility
4. Submit an official exam/transcript of relevant courses
Want to know more? Attend one of our information sessions!
Send your application to:
GU School of Executive Education AB
Att: Peter Salomonsson
PO Box 609
405 30 Gothenburg