The Gothenburg Executive MBA programme
The School of Business, Economics and Law (SBEL) at the University of Gothenburg is a well-established provider of executive education, enabling leaders and executives in the private and public sectors to develop new capabilities, relevant to driving the continued success of their operations.
Our Executive MBA programme, accredited since 2013 by AMBA, the Association of MBAs, is our flagship offering and complements our Custom Programmes and our upcoming Open-enrolment Programmes as cornerstones of our executive education portfolio.
Our Executive MBA programme is a part-time programme over 21 months, designed for business leaders and executives with at least 3 years of managerial experience. You are ready to invest substantially in preparing the next individual career step through building the most solid of competence platforms. The programme is delivered entirely in English.
Next programme starts Oct 7, 2021.
Please note that we use rolling admission and process applications on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Develop your capabilities needed to manage complex strategic and operational realities across all relevant areas of managing a business
- Gain an in-depth update on the latest management research
- Combine academic rigour with practical relevance, applied continuously in programme module assignments and in your thesis
- Build valuable and long-lasting trustful bonds between the 20-30 participants
- Experience a personal transformation!
What sets us apart
- As an executive education provider, the quality of our programme deliveries is based on our School’s Triple Crown accreditation. We are proud to be the only such business school in Sweden and one of only 90 in the world
- A global outlook: 60% of lecturers are from partner universities worldwide, you will study at leading Asian universities
- Offers an academic degree with 60 higher education credits (hec)