September 25, 2018
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
to GU School of Executive Education
We are strengthening our core team and are seeking a qualified and motivated professional to join us at GU School of Executive Education AB (GUSEE).
In collaboration with the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg (SBEL), we provide advanced research-based management development programmes, which are highly appreciated by our renowned clients in the industry and in the public sector. We deliver programmes in Sweden, USA, India, China and wherever it makes sense for our customers. Our programmes combine academic rigour and practical relevance, empowering our clients to implement winning strategies through personal development of their leaders.
This is a key role which will contribute to the further development and growth of GUSEE’s programme portfolio, by identifying new business opportunities and driving sales through new and existing customer engagements. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for sales and marketing of assigned offerings in our executive education programme portfolio and you will act as a central point of customer contact, focused on building successful and lasting customer relationships.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers (at individual and corporate levels),
- Continuously evaluate the potential for new business engagements, within our current customer base and within new segments,
- Evolve our sales processes and marketing strategies,
- Manage the marketing budget and contribute in areas of market research,
- Create marketing campaigns and promotional activities that are ever more fine-tuned and impactful, in order to increase our market visibility,
- Follow-up and evaluate impact of marketing activities,
- Support the creation of a compelling social media presence and social media forums,
- Drive the sales process with C-level customers, from positioning our programme portfolio through preparation and presentation of new commercial proposals,
- Negotiation of pricing and commercial terms,
- Monitor the quality and impact of programme delivery, working closely with the GUSEE core team,
- Manage the GUSEE CRM system to support both marketing and sales activities,
- Set, meet or exceed agreed ambitious sales targets.
- Requires prior experience and proven track record from operating effectively with key decision-makers in large complex organisations, as a majority of our customers are large multinational companies,
- Referenced background from identifying and developing effective customer relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and decision makers in a multicultural context,
- Sales focus, proven to meet or exceed annual or campaign-based sales targets,
- Well-developed knowledge and experience of management development processes and practices,
- Strong planning, organising, multi-tasking and project management skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders,
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to articulate our offerings in a concise and effective manner to a diverse and often international audience,
- Excellent command of Swedish and English (equivalent to the C1 level of CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) in speaking and writing. Any additional language skills at a professional level is a plus.
We will review applications continuously and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. For more information please contact:
Håkan Ericson, Managing Director, GUSEE
mobile +46 709 50 63 35, email@example.com or
Lena Lind, Member of the Board of Directors,
mobile +46 733 36 89 83, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about GUSEE
Owned by GU Ventures, the holding company of the University of Gothenburg, GUSEE provides advanced research-based management development programmes and is part of the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg (SBEL).
Together, GUSEE and SBEL deliver high quality executive education programmes in collaboration since 2008. Thanks to SBEL’s experienced faculty, the GUSEE team of professional staff and our international partnerships with universities and executive education organisations, we consistently receive outstanding feedback from our clients.
The School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg (SBEL) is the only Triple Crown-accredited business school in Sweden. Together, SBEL and GUSEE deliver Sweden’s first AMBA-accredited Executive MBA (EMBA) programme, as well as custom programmes and open enrolment programmes for the private and public sectors.