Prof. Ashok Thampy from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) teaches in the Gothenburg Executive MBA Programme. On 12 March 2015, Prof. Thampy will give a taste lecture on his Executive MBA teaching subjects Corporate Finance and Financial Markets. Not only will you meet with Prof. Thampy but also you will learn more about our Executive MBA programme!
07:30-07:50 Light breakfast buffet & mingle
07:50-08.00 Executive MBA programme overview & presentation of Prof. Thampy
08:00-08:30 Taste lecture by Prof. Thampy
*This is an invitation only event. If you are interested in this breakfast seminar, please contact Ms. Sandra Lam-Carlsson at email@example.com to book a seat by 10 March 2015.*
About Prof. Ashok Thampy
Ashok Thampy is Associate Professor in Finance at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB). His areas of interest are corporate finance, financial markets, banking, and regulation. Prof. Thampy holds a Ph. D. from the Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University, Indiana, USA Prior to joining IIMB, Prof. Thampy was at the Department of Finance, Bilkent University, Turkey. He has been a visiting professor to the Department of Economics at Santa Clara University, USA in 2005, and was a visiting professor at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. At IIMB, he teaches corporate finance and banking in the Executive MBA and executive education programmes.
Gothenburg Executive MBA programme highlights
- Sweden’s only AMBA accredited Executive MBA programme
- A part-time 21-month programme conducted in English
- An international Executive MBA programme with Nordic-Asian focus
- Modules are held in the School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg
- Two overseas modules at our partner universities: Zhejiang University and Indian Institute of Management Bangalore