“Going East” is probably the most popular business development direction nowadays. No matter if you have already had working experience in China or if you plan to expand your business to China, here comes an excellent opportunity for you to deepen your knowledge about China through lectures, guests sharing, seminars, company visits and professional networking.
Key facts about Doing Business in China Programme
- The progamme is conducted in English
- Seven programme days: 2nd – 8th December 2012
- Practically oriented: Strikes a balance between “hard” and “soft” issues about doing business in China
- First study location: Hong Kong ( 2nd – 5th Dec )
- -Lectures at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- -Sharing from the top business leaders
- -Participation in the 13th Hong Kong Forum ( Annual business networking forum in Asia with 400 participants around the world )
Second study location: Changsha ( 6th – 8th Dec )
-Visit to companies/organisations
The Doing Business in China Programme is primarily open to Executive MBA participants, alumni, their colleagues and sponsors as well as members of the Royal Sweden Hong Kong Business Council.