Founded GU School of Executive Education was founded in 2008 as a carve-out of the executive education practice of the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg. The university has 38,000 students each year.
Mission and focus We deliver programmes that combine academic rigour and practical relevance. We have two focuses:
- To provide tailor-made corporate solutions,
- To provide quality executive management training to individuals.
- Management and leadership
- Project Management
- Business Control
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Renewal
- Business Performance
Faculty We use faculty from our own university and from a pool of educators from our academic partners around the world.
Programme delivery We deliver programmes across the globe such as in Sweden, Finland, France, the United States, Singapore, India and China.